[Mccoypottery-talk] OT, Question for Ohio Folks

JHS capriherb@dialupnet.com
Sat, 31 May 2003 19:40:12 -0400

Well, we might just have to mosey on down to Logan this week.  We went to
the Morse Road Antique shop and although there "were" 2 sets both had other
pieces with them and they weren't really what we were looking for.
Then we went on over to Springfield and again, found a set but it isn't what
I'm looking for either but closer.  I wrote down the booth and item number
to think about it.
I might do some tele shopping come Monday and call some of these places.
The kicker is I found EXACTLY what I've been looking for last week at
Columbus Antique Warehouse and they were supposed to deliver them the next
day.  Then he called and apologized all to death that someone had already
put a deposit on them.  I could have kicked myself for not giving him a full
payment while I was there so he would have been more indebted to me!
On a McCoy note, I got a wall pocket from Ebay today and I don't know if it
is really McCoy or not.  I'll try to send a photo next week when my new
camera gets here.  As for McCoy at the 3 Malls, there was "some" but I'm
really surprised at how little there was.  I expected to see a lot and
didn't.  Same with Hull.  Saw a bit of Roseville and some Weller and a
couple of Rookwood pieces, but my blood isn't that rich!<G>
Thanks for the tip!
Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio