[Mccoypottery-talk] Repro/Fake Source

Rachel Lugo lugork@msn.com
Sun, 01 Jun 2003 09:13:23 -0700

http://www.wholesale-glass-dealer.com/products/products.htm

Hi there, I'm new here and have been reading some of the archived messages
regarding the fakes and repros selling on eBay (which make me crazy).

The above link is one of the places Faye and Faithofglass are buying their
pottery/glass.  The wholesale discount is 50% off of "Retail" price;  they
are making a killing on some of the cookie jars they are misrepresenting.

This link is to their catalog, from there you can view "McCoy" items and
seperate links for cookie jars.

This might be old news but.....thought I would post it anyway.