[Mccoypottery-talk] appologies /ebay in Fla.

Betty F. Nelson bettyfnelson@mchsi.com
Sun, 1 Jun 2003 12:42:23 -0500

I apologize to the several people that have sent me pictures to help with. =
 I don't know why my computer is cranky but I can't get my things to open c=
orrectly.=20=20
Since you all seem to be east of the Mississippi river . I was wondering if=
 any of you are going to go to the big E-bay Convention in Orlando this mon=
th.  I think that would be a fun thing to attend.  No telling what you coul=
d learn.
I will get back to you as soon as I can see your pictures on the Francoma. =
 Only thing I have seen so far is an amethyst glass plate.

Is there any one on the list that is farther west than Carolyn out in the p=
anhandle of Texas?

Betty in Iowa