[Mccoypottery-talk] off topic

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 09:59:34 -0400

I have visited South Dakota and Mt Rushmore.  Beautiful country.  I want to
come back again.  We really enjoyed our time out there especially through
those georgous mountains out that way.

Karen-in-KY

                      "Betty F. Nelson"
                      <bettyfnelson@mchsi.com>                   To:       <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
                      Sent by:                                   cc:
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        Subject:  Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] appologies /ebay in Fla.
                      pottery.com

                      06/02/03 09:29 AM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

Thanks Mary.  I just wonder why we don't have any one from the western
states or even more from the Mid West. Betty