[Mccoypottery-talk] McCoy stretch dog

Nina Berlin nberlin@swfla.rr.com
Mon, 2 Jun 2003 17:12:52 -0400

Could someone please tell me if McCoy ever made a stretch dog with a bumble
bee on the end of its tail.  The dog looks just like the one in the book,
except it is decorated with cold paint and it has a bumble bee on the end of
its tail.  I saw it in a shop for $250.00.  It was really cute.  I have
looked through all of my books, but can't find it.  Would appreciate any
info.
Nina in FL