[Mccoypottery-talk] my profuse apology to the list

Mark Jennings mjtn@bellsouth.net
Mon, 02 Jun 2003 23:33:49 -0500

This was brought to my attention by a very nice list member ...

"P.S. By the way I think you might like to know I am one of those redneck
hillbillies you affectionally mention in your email to the list. Just be
glad I am proud of it cause I can get real tacky. (LOL) You didn't offend
me but there maybe some on the list that you did."

I *BEG* the forgiveness of anyone who I offended!  {:-\   I'm known for
inserting my foot in my mouth, and at age 40, I wonder if I'll ever get
much better. I'm also a hillbilly - I live in "Armpit" Tennessee!  ..... I
should stop before I make it worse. Just please don't blackball
me!!!   *please* ?

Mark Jennings