[Mccoypottery-talk] need help with Kathy Kale

Cunningham, Beth Beth.Cunningham@EKU.EDU
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:17:51 -0400

Karen, I would also love to see photos of your new home.  Congratulations.  I know you all have really been looking forward to this move.  So now you have more room to display your McCoy, right?  Sounds like we may have to go McHunting!   Beth in KY

-----Original Message-----
From: Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
[mailto:Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com]
Sent: Monday, June 02, 2003 1:06 PM
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] need help with Kathy Kale

Moved this weekend for the most part.  The good part is we don't have to
move everything out right away and can take our time. : )  I'll send pics
as soon as I am back online and take some photos.  : )

Karen-in-KY

                      revaughn@webtv.net (ELIZABETH
                      VAUGHN)                                    To:       mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
                      Sent by:                                   cc:
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        Subject:  Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] need help with Kathy Kale
                      pottery.com

                      06/02/03 03:52 PM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

You are welcome.  By the way, would love to see pictures of your new
house.  When do you move?

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/