[Mccoypottery-talk] Don Winton Help

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:30:47 -0400

Beth, I understand about the space in the house.  It seems I still can't
get all my McCoy displayed but I am trying.  CJ's?  I have the fruit
festival, the wishing well, a pink and blue and my fav, the Smiley Face!!
I don't know why I like that one so much but I do.  I have to find a couple
more smiley face mugs, too.  It's contageous.  It smiles and I smile back.
: )

Karen-in-KY

PS - off subject -  Elizabeth, are you receiving any emails from me?