[Mccoypottery-talk] my profuse apology to the list

BarbCrews barbc@thecookiejar.net
Tue, 03 Jun 2003 09:51:18 -0500

Y'all have such great names for the areas you live..
Sitting here laughing...

My street name catches attention sometime..  Spyglass Lane.
It's one block long, flat, no view, nothing.  Still trying to figure out
why it was named that.

bc

At 09:40 AM 6/3/03 -0700, you wrote:
>Ha! I live in what they call "Skunk Holler"!!!
>Ha Ha

Barbara Crews
A Raggedy Ann in a Barbie Doll World!
Collectibles Guide on About