[Mccoypottery-talk] my profuse apology to the list

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 09:59:45 -0400

We just moved to the big metropolis of Parksville, KY.    Population maybe
100....but we do have a post office!! : )

Karen-in-KY

                      "Cunningham, Beth"
                      <Beth.Cunningham@eku.edu>                  To:       <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
                      Sent by:                                   cc:
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        Subject:  RE: [Mccoypottery-talk] my profuse apology to the
                      pottery.com                                 list

                      06/03/03 09:50 AM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

I live right around the corner from the little town of Bear Wallow
(pronounced Waller).