[Mccoypottery-talk] Need some help (Not exactly McCoy)

Amy Kunce akunce@neb.rr.com
Tue, 03 Jun 2003 16:28:37 -0500

--------------8097AD0B93E30DE566E54040

Hi there,
I was wondering if anyone knows of a web site or a source where I can
identify a mark on a piece of pottery I have. (Not McCoy, sorry)
I've done a lot of googling, but no luck, and the local library didn't
help either. I tried the Kovel's book also.
I would like to find a site where I can describe the mark, or search
with keywords and find out who made it and how old it is.
Can anyone help me?
I'll try to attach a little sketch of the mark.
Thanks.
amy

--------------8097AD0B93E30DE566E54040

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.