[Mccoypottery-talk] my profuse apology to the list

JHS capriherb@dialupnet.com
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 18:36:25 -0400

For those of you in Ohio/Indiana/Kentucky, I have a "place" question.
What in the world is a "PIKE".  There's pike this and pike that all over the
place and the locals all say they have no clue!<G>
I live in the most small town to be named Baltimore probably in the USA.
But we always joke about Coon Path Road when going to Lancaster.  We want to
know when the Coons are having their get together and where it will be along
the Coon Path?  And every time we see a dead coon we realize that they just
didn't find Coonpath to keep them going to wherever it is coons go to
congregate.....<VBG>

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm
Baltimore, Ohio