[Mccoypottery-talk] my profuse apology to the list

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Tue, 3 Jun 2003 21:08:23 -0400 (EDT)

I am the odd one, I guess.  I grew up on a farm and love the city.
There are people who drive like crazy past my sister's house in the
country.  It is close to the road, and noisier to me than the train not
far from our house and the planes that go over.  Guess it is all in what
you get used to.  We lived in downtown Brooklyn, NY, in the late 1950's
and loved it.
Elizabeth

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/