[Mccoypottery-talk] need help with Kathy Kale

Mary Romano emtromano@msn.com
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 07:30:18 -0400

Karen,
would love to hear about any flower pots you are selling to ad to my
collection.  I always feel like we live in the "boon docks" (don't know the
origin of that one?) here in southern new jersey.  I am 8 min. to the ocean
and 2 min. to the delaware bay and sometimes the mosquito's are loud enough
to dround out your TV.  But it is a great place to be if you don't mind a 45
min. drive just to buy shoes.  We were thrilled alittle while ago to get a
supermarket that actually had more than 5 aisles in it and now it seems we
have stores gallore, the area is building up with leaps and bounds.  I am
nestled in the wood however and don't notice.  Thanks
Mary in South Jersey