[Mccoypottery-talk] Help with email

M. Caudill mcaudill@kih.net
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 08:44:42 -0400

How to shorten email overload.
1. Change the subject when you reply (Be short but accurate, and leave McCo=
y in it so we'll know it's from this list) Thanks, LeeAnn and Mark

2. When you reply, highlight and delete all of the old message that isn't a=
bsulutely necessary to understand your comments. Like McQuita always does.

3.  Don't use colored backgrounds or fancy stuff - it takes extra bandwidth=
 and causes some computers to crash.

4.  If you don't know how to find someone's private email address, post you=
rs and ask them to contact you privately so you can reply.  I enjoy all the=
 comments, but occasionally need to contact someone outside the list when t=
he topic gets off McCoy.  I loved hearing the place names, even tho it wasn=
't McCoy.  It showed the diversity of McCoy collectors and what a great bun=
ch you all are.  [If you want to know how to find someone's private address=
, drop me an email at mcaudill@kih.net and I'll send you that info]
Mike in KY