[Mccoypottery-talk] Smiley Mugs

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 15:18:45 -0100

Beth I tried to email Karen that I  don't have a clown  just a plain old
white  smiley with red eyes and mouth but the email came back to me as
undeliverable!!
So  Karen  I hope you see this  too.
I have pics  of most  of my  Mccoy nd  just uploaded them  now I have to
make the links .
 I can also make  A flash photo jam slide show ( I have the  full Photo
Jam2 program  I use to create  albums  for the web or  cd I made  great
cd vids  of my daughters wedding with it !!)  link  that  comes from
shockwave if you all can view shockewave flash via the browser plug  in
let me know it would be real  quick for me to do. I  take  lots of views
of each piece  especially when they are older  or have  manufacturers
defects or  little flaws or any sort of  damge like  hairlins  or  pops
of flakes or chips  . I  don't  sell  stuff as a rule that is damaged
unless  its  something  thats not easy to get  reasonably priced
without  any flaws.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING