[Mccoypottery-talk] 2 ?'s re: McCoy ref. books

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 22:01:17 EDT

I use that book, too.  I think you should have it.  This is JUST my opinion.
I keep the hnh and sanford books with me when i go out.  Sometimes something
rings in your mind and you know rigght where to look in one of the books.
There are other books that I'm not familiar with at all...have only looked at
them on the shelf But Yes, I think you should have Sanford, too