[Mccoypottery-talk] 2 ?'s re: McCoy ref. books

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Wed, 4 Jun 2003 22:28:46 -0400 (EDT)

Betty,
I got the Snyder book when the 1st edition came out.  Are the later ones
different or do they just have updated prices?  Jeffrey is a very
personable young man.  We met him a few years ago when we were set up at
a pottery show in Zanesville.  Have you seen him on Martha Stewart?  He
has written books on a number of topics.
I like all my McCoy books and usually look at the Sanford one first.HNH
III is great for Floraline.  We wore out our first Huxford when that was
about the only reference there was.  We have a small fortune in books,
and sometimes the information on one piece almost pays for the book.
Elizabeth

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/