[Mccoypottery-talk] books

Mary av8er@rapidnet.com
Wed, 04 Jun 2003 21:34:31 -0600

--------------DAC71BBBEF4BEA8BE450E979

Sanford's Guide to McCoy Pottery.  Can never have too many books, I have
found things in one book that is not in another.

Mary

"jconwill@bellsouth.net" wrote:

  Would someone please give me the name of the Sanford's big red book?  I
  am trying to find it on Amazon. com but can't locate it,. Linda C

>     IncrediMail - Email has finally evolved - Click Here

--------------DAC71BBBEF4BEA8BE450E979

--------------CEC05EDEAA067984AA6161FB

Here was a non admissible message part of 'text/html' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.

--------------CEC05EDEAA067984AA6161FB

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.