[Mccoypottery-talk] new McCoy website! (hehehe)

Mark Jennings mjtn@bellsouth.net
Thu, 05 Jun 2003 21:54:47 -0500

Hi everybody,

If anybody is still awake, would you please go to my new website I just
finished creating (my first ever attempt!) and tell me if the layout looks
ok on your computer? I'm going to be listing pottery there. Right now, I
only have the first page uploaded with a couple of photos of the Ivy tea set.

If it looks ok to others, I'll know it's ok to go on with the "photo album"
part of the website.

http://home.bellsouth.net/p/PWP-markspottery

This means I'll now be able to upload/host pictures for people !  ;-)

Thanks!
mj