[Mccoypottery-talk] A new scam!!!

JHS capriherb@dialupnet.com
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 07:19:46 -0400

I just won an auction on EBay and got a very nice email from someone about
the auction end.  They told me how much the postage was and everything as
well as a PO Box address to send the funds to or to pay them on paypal.  BUT
I also got the eBay notification and it wasn't the same person!!!  Watch out
when you pay for your auctions and only pay to the person who actually had
the auction.
You know, I almost fell for this one!

Jennifer Smith
Capriherb Farm