[Mccoypottery-talk] Sorry

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 11:40:42 -0400

We are having problems with our email here and to those of you who have
emailed and haven't gotten a response, I am sorry.  For some reason there
are some ISP's that my email won't go through to.  AOL being one and webtv
being the other.  They are working on it and hopefully it will be fixed
next week.  Again I am sorry that I can't respond to emails..

Karen-in-KY