[Mccoypottery-talk] OUR LIST

Chris Jubic cjubic@nycap.rr.com
Fri, 6 Jun 2003 12:10:17 -0700

Here is a strange thing. Yesterday I was doing a "google" seach for some po=
ttery items and guess what came up? I cant believe it,.....our McC-talk str=
ings! Copies of all the emails eveyone on the list EVER sent to anyone for =
everyone to see. So I guess copies of all our emails are being published on=
 the web for anyone to read!!!!. Is that normal?
I can go back and see if I can find that site again and foward it all to yo=
us on the list,...if you like.
I was really suprized to find all our messages on the net! Sould I be? I do=
nt know. Its a cyberspace thing, I guess. I dont even understand how TV or =
radio transmissions work, nevermind the net! Does everything on the net get=
 stored and/or published somewhere? It must. I dont know how that works.
Interesting, no?
CJ in NY

  ----- Original Message=20