[Mccoypottery-talk] HEADS UP! HNH VOL. 1 FOR SALE CHEAP!

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Fri, 06 Jun 2003 22:45:25 -0100

1999  volume is  listed on amazon for 13.97 plus  3.99 shipping  and
handling  but if you spend  25.00  you get free shipping. prices haven't
changed  they are about the same  they also have  it used & new 12 of
them  starting at  9.99 .
I  used to upgrade   when I could afford to but  found  only some of the
pictured items had changed not the  pricing. I guess it  is a matter of
preference  as to wanting annd  buying the  latest version  vs a  few
years  older.
As for buying it from retailers on ebay   most  aren't  to much of a
bargain SRP  is  not much more then  many  of the  dealers of new books
on ebay  ask  for a bin.

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING