[Mccoypottery-talk] Welcome

Mark Jennings mjtn@bellsouth.net
Sat, 07 Jun 2003 01:52:43 -0500

At 01:35 AM 6/6/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>I dont know how far from Nashville it is, but I did visit Memphis once and
>was really impressed with the hills and the lush greenery all along the
>highways. In some places it looked like the hanging Gardens of Babylon.
>Just beautiful! We did visit Elvis's House at Graceland,...but that was
>long ago and before he died.  He was on tour at the time.
>Chris

Hey there Chris,

Sometimes I feel like Tennessee is Babylon, too! LOL

Is your town in upstate NY? How far upstate? As far as NY state goes, I've
never been very far north of NYC. When we go to Boston and Manchester, NH
to visit friends, we usually go through CT just after NYC, "over," and then
"up" from there. (How would you like to follow my directions?! LOL)

mj