[Mccoypottery-talk] re warning virus

Betty F. Nelson bettyfnelson@mchsi.com
Sun, 8 Jun 2003 22:19:25 -0500

If any of you get a message titled "Mess with his face"  Do not download it.
Several people have said they recieved this saying it was from Betty Nelson
and their Norton or McAfee has said it has a virus.  I do not have this old
comedy thing in my machine and I just ran McAfee and I am virus free.  Just
do not open it   It is not from me.  Betty the Okie in Iowa