[Mccoypottery-talk] Is this McCoy?

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 09 Jun 2003 00:16:24 -0100

the seller stated  they were not sure it was mccoy  they were guessing
it was unmarked .
Sorry  to  be so late in answering any emails ,  I  was awy from  My PC
and  couldn't get  online until late tonight we had a family funktion
saturday and  we had a great time  stayed  later then expected my
gorgeous little niece  just turned  4  it rained buckets  they had
rented  a big bounce  thing for the kids   we wre all  inside  in the
wreck room  kitchen and  living room dning room  but it was a  good fun
day my hubby talked the kids into braving the rain since it was not
really cold   to go outside and  have a ball in that  bouncy  thing
they got soaked but  they loved it even some of the adults joined in
LOL. we rarely get  to go to these things  so  it was a treat  to see
alll my  toddler and newest  little  nieces and newphew only one
nephew  that i do see all the time  but others I see rarely   . so I am
answering my emails very slowly to kcatch up .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING