[Mccoypottery-talk] Re: mccoy reproductions

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Mon, 9 Jun 2003 08:48:32 EDT

The NM Express is a newsletter on McCoy.  It covers different topics relating
to mcCoy.  Including repros, new discoveries, ads for buying or selling.  I
don't have the address handy but if you search the net for NMExpress, it should
come up. (I'm at work now and It's monday morning. I've only had one cup of
coffee and my brain is not fully functioning, LOL, NO comments, please.)