[Mccoypottery-talk] True or False??

acp acpearce@io.com
Mon, 09 Jun 2003 12:47:19 -0700

I'm a beginner, too.  I consider myself that, because I've never
had the time to study the subject extensively.  I've been mildly
aquainted w/ McCoy for the past 20 years, though.

Recently, the animals came up, when talking w/ another collector.
Prior to that, I didn't realize McCoy ever made animals.
She said most of the McCoy animals were not marked, because
they were made to be "resold" under different labels.

True or False???
Are there McCoy animals?
When were they made?
Were they marked with the McCoy or other recognizable stamp??

BTW -- I still need to take a pic of that wonderful green whatsit
I have and ask you all if it's McCoy and what the heck it is.  I
just keep forgetting.
:-)
acp