[Mccoypottery-talk] Lindberg Collection, need your help!

ELIZABETH VAUGHN revaughn@webtv.net
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 07:24:53 -0400 (EDT)

Jennifer,
Great pictures!  I have saved the link in my favorites.  Just an
interesting note about the little planter with birds at the bottom of
page 2 or 3--Leslie Cope told us once that that was  the first pieces he
designed when he went to work for McCoy after his father died.  If you
all get to Zanesville, check to see if the Cope gallery in Roseville is
still open now that Leslie passed away.  If so, go to see the McCoy on
display.  Take a close look at the cuckoo clock wall pocket hanging
there.  it used to be ours.
Elizabeth

My eBay:  http://members.ebay.com/aboutme/wyandotkid/

My web site:  http://collectalotshop.com/lizspostcardsandthings/