[Mccoypottery-talk] milk can shape

CSebring54@aol.com CSebring54@aol.com
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 12:31:29 EDT

Hello list,  My first time to get introduce to McCoy is recently when I
inherit a milk shape can cookie jar.  The flowers on the front are worn but are
there.  I don't know what I have and if it worth keeping other than It was my
mother-in-law's.  She  brought McCoy ware not knowing hers would be worth
something some day. I recieved the last piece which no one wanted.  It is black with
green detail around the bottom and then the flowers on the front.  Anyone out
there who can help.
Suzanne