[Mccoypottery-talk] milk can shape

CSebring54@aol.com CSebring54@aol.com
Wed, 11 Jun 2003 18:24:48 EDT

Sorry I don't have a scanner.  Maybe I can find it in a book.  I don't know
how much of the flowers need to be on it to concern it worth anything.  Thanks
for offering to help me.  I did not think about the three other pieces that
came with it but I did not think they were McCoy but they are all blue two are
square bowl shape with handles plus a flower like a tulip on the handle.  The
other is pineapple shape same blue color and flower.  I don't know if they are
McCoy.  Guess I'll buy a book.  Thank again..
Suzanne