[Mccoypottery-talk] Is this McCoy? eBay Number, forgot!

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 08:19:47 -0400

I have been there!!  Such a tragedy.  I feel for you.  It's hard to
recreate all the stuff you can accumulate.

Karen-in-KY

                      "Jo Jewell" <jokev@frognet.net>
                      Sent by:                                   To:       <mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com>
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] Is this McCoy?  eBay
                                                                  Number, forgot!

                      06/11/03 09:03 PM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

I realized that the mailboxes were being reproduced last fall when I saw
several in different colors for sale on Ebay. I then saw one at an auction
and was scared to bid on it, I also don't bid on the berry and leaves vases
or the fan vases. P.S. You guys shed a tear with me, my computer crashed
Monday and when I used the restoration disc I lost everything, my pictures,
favorites page, saved e-mails..... Jo (Southeastern Ohio)