[Mccoypottery-talk] anyone know what maker these are?

Mark Jennings mjtn@bellsouth.net
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 23:23:09 -0500

Gosh - I don't know, Patti. You're always so willing to help with any
questions from anybody. I wish I could help you, but I only have McCoy
books. .. oh - and one "specialized" Rookwood book - meaning it lists only
their bookends, paperweights and animal figurals. hahaha I guess it's a
pretty good book, though, for someone who has one of those pieces.

mj