[Mccoypottery-talk] Emailing: eBayISAPI

Mark Jennings mjtn@bellsouth.net
Thu, 12 Jun 2003 19:28:04 -0500

Hi Linda! :-)    ...and all

I wonder why Linda's links are coming through as --- whatever that's called
--- something besides the usual clickable link?

When I click on it, my mail program warns me that if I proceed it could
possibly contain a virus.

Also - does anybody know why it always takes a few more seconds to download
Linda's e-mails than everyone else's? Could it be because of her little
photo of an envelope?

mj