[Mccoypottery-talk] ebay item 3227271838

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:12:54 -0400

Hi:

I bought a fish platter for $1.00 at a yard sale in perfect condition
about two weeks ago and they say it could go for 25-35 dollars.  I
already had the pink, blue and cream mixing bowls, etc. from 1980 Nelson
McCoy, but now I am going to every yard sale I can find.

Wanted to tell you we have a friend from Bay City. Texas and we have
known her for 25 years or more..........she sounds like she left Texas
yesterday.........she goes to all her high school reunions........and is
dedicated to Texas.

Loretta Payne-Nelson