[Mccoypottery-talk] ebay item 3227271838

Loretta A. Payne-Nelson rett@netreach.net
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 12:49:38 -0400

Pat:

I'll take some pics of some of mine later tonight and you can see if
they are like the ones the greedy ones have.  I  hate selfish and greedy
people and you run into so many, but the good people make up for them.
 My daughter tells me all the time that I am too nice.  She only 28.