[Mccoypottery-talk] ebay item 3227271838

jconwill@bellsouth.net jconwill@bellsouth.net
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 11:41:26 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

--------------Boundary-00=_2DIFQL80000000000000

Pat, In my cookie jar book it states it should have W 18 Brush USA on the
bottom.  This item states W 8 Brush USA  the number's don't match. This one
must be a reproduction.  As soon as I can get my scanner set up I will scan
a copy of the book and email it to you.=0D
=0D
Linda =0D
 =0D
-------Original Message-------=0D
 =0D
From: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Date: Friday, June 13, 2003 11:33:12=0D
To: mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com=0D
Subject: Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] ebay item 3227271838=0D
 =0D
LINDA THIS IS THE BRUSH COOKIE JAR 3227271838 HUMPTY DUMPTY THIS IS THE REAL
THING, I DON'T KNOW WHAT CHIQUITSA IS TALKING ABOUT, PLEASE EMAIL ME BACK
THANKS PAT IN LA. BORNTEXAN=0D
=20
--------------Boundary-00=_2DIFQL80000000000000

Here was a non admissible message part of 'image/gif' MIME type. It has
been automatically discarded before sending the message to the list.