[Mccoypottery-talk] Brush Mc-Coy Cookie Jars

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 14:58:27 -0400

Thanks, Barb.  That's what I was trying to say but I think did a better job
of explaining the situation.  Like I said, I am no expert but I do love
McCoy and I have a few reference books.  I decided at the beginning of my
McCoy collecting that I would  rather be safe than sorry.  When I couldn't
find it in the book, I came here and asked and with the help of this line,
I have many "real McCoy's", I am happy to say.

Karen-in-KY