[Mccoypottery-talk] Owl Cookie Jar

Trey Triggs trey2558@yahoo.com
Fri, 13 Jun 2003 22:49:10 -0500

At the antique store today there were two McCoy Owl Cookie Jars buried
behind other items -- they look identical to this one listed on Ebay,
item 2640721601.  My question: Are they real?  I know you can't tell
from pictures, but the measurements are 10" high, which the Snyder book
says it is.  However, the bottom markings are different, mine are like
the ones in the picture, the Snyder book says that it will have 204,
McCoy LCC, and USA.  Just wondering.

Thanks

Trey