[Mccoypottery-talk] ebay item 3227271838

Ednalevi@aol.com Ednalevi@aol.com
Sat, 14 Jun 2003 13:42:18 EDT

LINDA I TALKED TO CHIQUITA SHE SAAID THAT HERS LOOKS LIKE 8BRUSH AND THE ONE
ON EBAY LOOKS LIKE HERS AND SHE THINKS IT'S THE REAL THING IT IS HARD TO READ
BUT I LOOKED AT MY FRIEND'S AND  IF YOU LOOK CLOSE IT DOES LOOOK 8BRUSH, JUST
A TYPO ERROR THE SEILLER PROBALBY DIDN'T KNOW BUT THANKS FOR YOUR INPUT
PAT IN LA.  BORN TEXAN