[Mccoypottery-talk] Sunburst Gold Tea Set?

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 09:56:52 -0100

USUALLY MUCH OF THE GOLD IS MARKED WITH A STAMPED TWO LINES READING
EITHER SHAFFER WARRANTED 24K GOLD OR JUST  WARRANTED 24 KARAT  GOLD (
wording may vary .) Lots of  Gold was Made by Shawnee.  And  yes it  was
called by a  variety of names. Unfortuneatly unless  this is shown in a
book its going to  be a bit hard to pinpoint a maker  but there are a
lot of "weeping gold" collectors out there who buy no matter who made
it.
Oops sorry about the caps wasn't  shouting  hit caps locck by mistake
din't feel  up to retyping it all .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING