[Mccoypottery-talk] Sunburst Gold Tea Set?

Chris.Joseph@bbraun.com Chris.Joseph@bbraun.com
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 10:29:49 -0400

Thanks for the help on this.   I know this was made by a few people, but
the
sugar looked similar to the pattern I saw in the Sanford.

I will be listing this on Ebay Wednesday for a 10 day auction. $9.99 and no
reserve.
I will say something like Weeping Gold Tea Set -  McCoy?  Shawnee?

Plus I will state that I can't confirm the pattern in any McCoy Books, but
the Sugar looks similar to McCoy.

Thanks for your help!
Chris