[Mccoypottery-talk] Sunburst Gold Tea Set?

Chris.Joseph@bbraun.com Chris.Joseph@bbraun.com
Mon, 16 Jun 2003 12:55:06 -0400

"I have had  my  Great finds and some  surprising  times  I  had one
sale of  2600.00 "

Thats Awesome!  My best was a Metlox Cookie jar that went for $512.00  ( I
paid $7.00)

It is true that summer tends to be slow. However, I think this item will
draw enough interest that I'll get my money out of it - you only need two
interested people. I fret over BIN more than starting something out low
with no reserve.  I always feel something might be left on the table with
BIN.Perhaps I like the excitement of the auctions!

Thanks again.  Hope you get back in the swing soon!

Chris