[Mccoypottery-talk] repros-fakes,etc

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 09:24:29 EDT

I know the reproductions, fakes have been a major topic here.  There are NO
easy answers that I can come up with to get rid of them.   At various times
I've worked on different aspects of the subject ....It's been a difficult topic
to address.   This changed recently and I wrote about it in June's issue of the
NMX.  If any of you care to read my article....It can be found here.  I know
some of you have noticed the different items marked and marketed by
Jensen-McCoy on ebay....That's the result of the project i was fortunate enough to be
included in on.    http://quita.net/