[Mccoypottery-talk] repros-fakes,etc

McQuita@aol.com McQuita@aol.com
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 11:23:34 EDT

I have Connies address and Auction Bytes, I've written for Auction Bytes
before.  thanks...I'm aware that there will be criticism of what I wrote....I
wrote what i did based on facts....I know where Mr. Jensen is...but that's beside
the point now.  There was no hysteria involved in my gathering of
"Facts"...I'd love to think that sometime he'll move on to original work but that's not
something I'm in control of.  I don't see that it matters where or who
registered the website , etc. The fact is he co-operated in changing his business
methods and for that, for everyone's sake, I'm grateful.