[Mccoypottery-talk] repros-fakes,etc

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:41:32 -0400

When my daughter was 5 yrs old, I did her entire room in Raggedy Ann and
Andy.  I even painted a picture of both Raggedys and framed them.  Mom
bought her a lamp and an alarm clockto go with curtains, bedspread, sheets,
pillows, etc.  All Raggedy.  She said it was her favorite room.  Now, guess
what she likes for Mom to give her???  McCoy!!  : D

                      BarbCrews <barbc@thecookiejar.net>
                      Sent by:                                   To:       mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] repros-fakes,etc

                      06/19/03 01:30 PM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

Actually I saw it somewhere years ago and it fits me so well I had to use
it.
Especially since I have an entire guest room filled with Raggedies..
bc

t 01:17 PM 6/19/03 -0400, you wrote:

>I just love Barb's signature line.  How original.
>
>Karen-in-KY

Barbara Crews
A Raggedy Ann in a Barbie Doll World!
Collectibles Guide on About