[Mccoypottery-talk] yard sale

Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com Karen.Phillips@trimmasters.com
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 08:39:46 -0400

I have a green mixing bowl, old and very heavy with that shield and number
mark.  I just love it.  I got it at an auction.  Was very lucky that no one
there knew it was McCoy except me!!! : D

                      Patti <jplev1@comcast.net>
                      Sent by:                                   To:       mccoypottery-talk@lists.mccoypottery.com
                      mccoypottery-talk-admin@lists.mccoy        cc:
                      pottery.com                                Subject:  Re: [Mccoypottery-talk] yard sale

                      06/20/03 12:38 AM
                      Please respond to mccoypottery-talk

reply to  my own reply LOL  I just looked on  the   web site at
archives   looked   around as always   came upon  the marks   though
what the heck  another look see  can't hurt.  I  Now know my My barrel
mug is  From the NM stoneware company the   Mark with the  4 in  the
middle it  ( the  Mug) is  one I have never seen before  !! Anyone wants
a pic let me know  it is not in my book . I still  need to get  the
other two. And I am wondering if the cold painted flowers  were
original or  added  to it by  someone  who owned it. the color is a very
dark  dark green. Hubby saw it  liked it so I got it for him to go with
two others he has  in the lighter green .

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING