[Mccoypottery-talk] the LeMure Creamer

acp acpearce@io.com
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 17:31:27 -0700

I've been traveling the last 2 days.   I'm back in Austin now.
Thanks for offering to take a look.  I'll send you pics of the creamer.

It's really strange for someone to have just one piece (I think it is,
anyway).
I suspect someone had one of those "covered dish dinners" and
somehow, my Mother got home with this creamer.  She has none
of the other pieces, so that's the only explanation I can think of.

It's a great stamp.  Lots of info.
Mayer China, LeMure whatever.
:-)
acp