[Mccoypottery-talk] Some Nice McCoy for auction at SGW

Patti jplev1@comcast.net
Fri, 20 Jun 2003 23:50:55 -0100

There are some  nice  vases etc. at Shop goodwill if anyone is
interested  . I unfortunately went  over  my buying budget this month
and  these items end  too soon for me to be able to bid on any : (
The last on the list is very interesting  even with a small chip on the
rim its one I  don't remember seeing before . I  would like to try for
it  but have to think on it  only made one small sale so far  this month
and the budget has  to stretch. Glad its been so rainy or I'd be
completely  broke I think. LOL
I get McCoy alerts in my email Don't usually see this s many at once  .
so have a look I know  some of you are looking for  stuff  The  vases
are Nice.  .
 (025) McCoy Pitcher & Basin   Time Left: 10 hrs 53 min +
  http://www.shopgoodwill.com/viewItem.asp?ItemID=589452
1.)
Item #:596333
Title: Unique Large McCoy Mug  (6c)
Price: $5.00
Bids: 1
Started: 6/18/2003 6:48:34 AM

2.)
Item #:596562
Title: McCoy Lotus Flower Pot 1947 White 007
Price: $22.50
Bids: 5
Started: 6/18/2003 9:18:09 AM

3.)
Item #:596755
Title: McCoy Vase
Price: $36.53
Bids: 7
Started: 6/18/2003 10:53:56 AM

4.)
Item #:596759
Title: McCoy Vase
Price: $23.75
Bids: 5
Started: 6/18/2003 10:55:19 AM

5.)
Item #:596833
Title: McCoy Vase
Price: $3.00
Bids: 1
Started: 6/18/2003 11:19:52 AM

--
Items I have listed  On iOffer it's  not an auction its better!!
http://www.ioffer.com/viewProfile.do?userID=jplev1&tab=SELLING